Best Time of Year to Buy Dry Rosé Wine - Recent Wine Haul
It's that time of year, time to stock up on Dry Rosé wine for the spring season! Many wine shops are discounting last seasons Dry Rosé wine to make room for the new shipments coming in. That means great deals on wine and time to stock up.
I am on the mailing list for The Wine Guy Wine Shop in Fishers, IN and recently received notice of a Rosé sale. We really enjoy shopping and purchasing wine from this shop because they always have great deals, a large selection, and knowledgeable staff. They currently have many great Dry Rosé's on sale. Everything I picked up was under $12.99 a bottle. And I like that they come with information cards to tell you a little more about the wine. Here's what I picked up!
- Hecht & Bannier 2015 Rosé - Provence, France - $8.99
- DMZ Cabernet Rosé 2015 - South Africa - $8.99
- Campuget 1753 Rosé 2015 - Languedoc, France - $12.99
- Bieler Pere & Fils Cuvee Sabine Rosé 2015 - Provence, France - $9.99
- Mulderbosch 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon Rosé - South Africa - $12.99
Indianapolis Friends - Make sure you visit The Wine Guy in Fishers - 8235 East 116th Street Fishers, IN 46038
Keep up with my many wine, beer, food and travel adventures. Follow Sensible Wino on Instagram